Forum de Stephane MONDINO Index du Forum
Forum de Stephane MONDINO
Forum Officiel de Stephane MONDINO 
FAQFAQ GroupesGroupes
RechercherRechercher MembresMembres
Connexion Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Profil S’enregistrer
Best way to distribute images to people with mobiles only

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Stephane MONDINO Index du Forum -> Forum de Stephane MONDINO -> Videos et Photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr 2018 - 08:32    Sujet du message: Best way to distribute images to people with mobiles only Répondre en citant

Hi

Today I use a Dropbox and send the link to a folder with each persons images. But many have problem figuring out how to download the images to their mobiles. And frankly for non technical people it is a little tricky, especially to make sure one gets the full resolution image down instead of the low res that is shown as a preview.
Email is actually better at least on Android, easy to save from the email to the mobile. But it requires me to ask over the forum PM for the persons email address first, which takes an extra round.
I have a PC for editing and use LR for that and export JPEGs. Then I use the PC for distribution as well, but the recipients in many cases only has a mobile these days it seems. Mixed Android/iOS.
So how do you do this the best way. Any ideas?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60983017
Blockchain Application Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr 2018 - 08:32    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de Stephane MONDINO Index du Forum -> Forum de Stephane MONDINO -> Videos et Photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation